courtesy of Gary Painter
Opened 1912, closed 1968. Converted to a vetinary surgery; demolished c.2008.
The facade of the Picture House was originally much grander than it appears now, with
a baroque-style frontage, a large arch and a flag-pole above the entrance.
Exterior view from June 1985 here, courtesy of Paul Francis.
The original exterior c.1912 can be seen below, courtesy of Kevin Phelan: