Electric Theatre / Cruden Hall
Opened as a cinema in the former Cruden Public Hall circa 1918.
Closed in 1930 when it lost its licence due to inability to modernise (the
located on the upper floor of the building). Seated:300.
Present use of building: wine bar and bistro with events space upstairs: www.crudenhall.com.
Cinema token courtesy of Paul Withers, www.galata.co.uk
Photo c1993 courtesy Chris Doak.
specified, all photographs and other material copyright (c) 2001
- 2020 Gordon Barr and Gary Painter.
All rights reserved. Permission for use elsewhere normally
granted, but please
No attempt is made to infringe any existing copyrights or
trademarks. Please contact the editors
in case of any queries.