Picture courtesy of Graham Kelly.
Still extant as a warehouse. Closed to films when the Rex opened.
Photos courtesy of Paul Francis.
Opened c.1936; bingo from 1962; closed in 1987. Demolished 1991. The site is now a car park.
specified, all photographs and other material copyright (c) 2001
- 2020 Gordon Barr and Gary Painter.
All rights reserved. Permission for use elsewhere normally
granted, but please
No attempt is made to infringe any existing copyrights or
trademarks. Please contact the editors
in case of any queries.