Castle Douglas Cinemas
St Andrew St/Queen St
Opened in 1930.
Used for bingo after closure as a cinema.
Now demolished; photo above taken c1997 of courtesy Norrie Mcnamee.
Photos below from June 1985, courtesy of Paul Francis
Castle Douglas Cinema
308 seats; 12ft proc
Image courtesy of the Cinema Theatre Association Archive (Tony Moss Collection)
specified, all photographs and other material copyright (c) 2001
- 2020 Gordon Barr and Gary Painter.
All rights reserved. Permission for use elsewhere normally
granted, but please
No attempt is made to infringe any existing copyrights or
trademarks. Please contact the editors
in case of any queries.