Couper Angus Cinemas
Was converted church, now a Catholic Church again
360 seats in 1950 KYB
Photos courtesy of Harry Rigby.
o.c.1920, wooden building. Silent films shown on concrete screen. Closed 1929.
Image courtesy of the Cinema Theatre Association Archive (Tony Moss Collection)
specified, all photographs and other material copyright (c) 2001
- 2020 Gordon Barr and Gary Painter.
All rights reserved. Permission for use elsewhere normally
granted, but please
No attempt is made to infringe any existing copyrights or
trademarks. Please contact the editors
in case of any queries.