<Exterior pictures courtesy of Graham Kelly; interior
shot courtesy of Harry Rigby>
83 High Street
o. 1912 in purpose-built hall. s. 1,500. Rebuilt and renamed New PH,
1935 by AB King.
Part-bingo until 1980s. Now Premier Bingo.
Rear of Picture House
Projectors still in situ
specified, all photographs and other material copyright (c) 2001
- 2020 Gordon Barr and Gary Painter.
All rights reserved. Permission for use elsewhere normally
granted, but please
No attempt is made to infringe any existing copyrights or
trademarks. Please contact the editors
in case of any queries.