Photos courtesy of Norrie Mcnamee.
13 Church Street
Conversion of former town hall of 1879. Lean-to projection house
dated to c. 1930.
Operating in 1969. Now Café. B-Listed.
specified, all photographs and other material copyright (c) 2001
- 2020 Gordon Barr and Gary Painter.
All rights reserved. Permission for use elsewhere normally
granted, but please
No attempt is made to infringe any existing copyrights or
trademarks. Please contact the editors
in case of any queries.