Opened 1936 by Green's, seating. 930. Closed in 1970s. Converted into
Photos courtesy Norrie Mcnamee here.
Opened 1976 in purpose built shed. 2 Screens (188, 70 seats)
Photos courtesy Norrie Mcnamee.
Image courtesy of the Cinema Theatre Association Archive (Tony Moss Collection)
specified, all photographs and other material copyright (c) 2001
- 2020 Gordon Barr and Gary Painter.
All rights reserved. Permission for use elsewhere normally
granted, but please
No attempt is made to infringe any existing copyrights or
trademarks. Please contact the editors
in case of any queries.