East Weymss Cinemas
Empire / Regal
Now a private house (front only); steps believed original.
Name changed when taken over by Milne circuit (late 50s?); 630 seats in 1950
Photos courtesy of Harry Rigby.
specified, all photographs and other material copyright (c) 2001
- 2020 Gordon Barr and Gary Painter.
All rights reserved. Permission for use elsewhere normally
granted, but please
No attempt is made to infringe any existing copyrights or
trademarks. Please contact the editors
in case of any queries.