UCI East Kilbride
separate page here.
Cinema 1 & 2
Closed sometime after 1980. Was being run by Caledonian
cinemas at that time. Now bingo.
Had 2 screens. Opened in 1968 with a single screen as the Cinema.
Picturedrome / Village Theatre
Originally public hall built in 1882/3. Converted to Village Theatre 1977/8.
Picture courtesy Norrie Mcnamee.
specified, all photographs and other material copyright (c) 2001
- 2020 Gordon Barr and Gary Painter.
All rights reserved. Permission for use elsewhere normally
granted, but please
No attempt is made to infringe any existing copyrights or
trademarks. Please contact the editors
in case of any queries.