Photo above and here courtesy of Harry Rigby
Now on bingo.
Picture c1999 here, courtesy Norrie Mcnamee.
East High Street
Opened October 1932 by WD Milne. Closed when destroyed by a fire in 1986.
Site now department store. Photos courtesy of Paul Francis.
Image courtesy of the Cinema Theatre Association Archive (Tony Moss Collection)
specified, all photographs and other material copyright (c) 2001
- 2020 Gordon Barr and Gary Painter.
All rights reserved. Permission for use elsewhere normally
granted, but please
No attempt is made to infringe any existing copyrights or
trademarks. Please contact the editors
in case of any queries.