Fort William Cinemas
courtesy of Gary Painter
2 screens (1: 76, 2: 128).
Opened late 1930, seating 678. Bingo only since 1978.
Photo (1973) courtesy of Ian McIver.
Photo courtesy of Harry Rigby
specified, all photographs and other material copyright (c) 2001
- 2020 Gordon Barr and Gary Painter.
All rights reserved. Permission for use elsewhere normally
granted, but please
No attempt is made to infringe any existing copyrights or
trademarks. Please contact the editors
in case of any queries.