Picture House / Victoria Hall
Built in 1887.
Photo courtesy of Frank Haughey (via Norrie Mcnamee).
Badly damaged by a fire in 1999, now the Badenoch Sports Centre.
specified, all photographs and other material copyright (c) 2001
- 2020 Gordon Barr and Gary Painter.
All rights reserved. Permission for use elsewhere normally
granted, but please
No attempt is made to infringe any existing copyrights or
trademarks. Please contact the editors
in case of any queries.