Opened 1916 in old Congregational Church. s. 234. Still open in 50s.
Photo courtesy of the CTA Archive (Tony Moss Collection).
specified, all photographs and other material copyright (c) 2001
- 2020 Gordon Barr and Gary Painter.
All rights reserved. Permission for use elsewhere normally
granted, but please
No attempt is made to infringe any existing copyrights or
trademarks. Please contact the editors
in case of any queries.