79 Main Street
Opened 1939. Demolished 2002.
Picture c1997 courtesy Norrie Mcnamee.
Photos below from June 1985 courtesy of Paul Francis
Archive interior below courtesy of Bruce Peter:
Operated by same family as Rex.
Image courtesy of the Cinema Theatre Association Archive (Tony Moss Collection)
specified, all photographs and other material copyright (c) 2001
- 2020 Gordon Barr and Gary Painter.
All rights reserved. Permission for use elsewhere normally
granted, but please
No attempt is made to infringe any existing copyrights or
trademarks. Please contact the editors
in case of any queries.