North Berwick Cinemas
83 - 87 High Street
Opened August 1938, by Scott's
Empires (part of CAC) on the site of the old Empire cinema. Pink
sandstone Art Deco, designed by architect J.R. McKay. Demolished in
1978 for sheltered housing.
Pictures c1986 courtesy of the Scottish Screen Archive.
specified, all photographs and other material copyright (c) 2001
- 2020 Gordon Barr and Gary Painter.
All rights reserved. Permission for use elsewhere normally
granted, but please
No attempt is made to infringe any existing copyrights or
trademarks. Please contact the editors
in case of any queries.