Picture House / Regal
Opened 1913. Largely rebuilt with balcony added, renamed,
Bingo from 1972.
Picture below c1993 courtesy Chris Doak
Moorpark Picture House
Opened in 1913 by the Cruikshank Circuit in a back court hall. Sold to LCV circuit, late 50s. Closed, 1959.
Image courtesy of Bruce Peter
specified, all photographs and other material copyright (c) 2001
- 2020 Gordon Barr and Gary Painter.
All rights reserved. Permission for use elsewhere normally
granted, but please
No attempt is made to infringe any existing copyrights or
trademarks. Please contact the editors
in case of any queries.