The Picture House
Opened c1911; closed 1960s
Picture above courtesy of Harry Rigby
Photo here courtesy of Norrie Mcnamee.
To see the orginal facade, click here [Image courtesy of Simon Clegg].
1954 Archive images courtesy of George Millar below:
specified, all photographs and other material copyright (c) 2001
- 2020 Gordon Barr and Gary Painter.
All rights reserved. Permission for use elsewhere normally
granted, but please
No attempt is made to infringe any existing copyrights or
trademarks. Please contact the editors
in case of any queries.