Miners Welfare Hall
Listed in 1950 KYB with 619 seats; no longer listed by 1962.
Photos courtesy of Harry Rigby.
The other Whitburn cinema, the Picture House in West Main Street, was used as a supermarket in the 1960s.
It has since been demolished.
specified, all photographs and other material copyright (c) 2001
- 2020 Gordon Barr and Gary Painter.
All rights reserved. Permission for use elsewhere normally
granted, but please
No attempt is made to infringe any existing copyrights or
trademarks. Please contact the editors
in case of any queries.