Opened in 1934, seating 456 in semi-stadium style arrangement.
Closed in 1998, now a nightclub.
Architect was T. Scott Sutherland.
Main exterior photo above courtesy of Norrie Mcnamee.
All archive shots below courtesy of Jim Brooks
specified, all photographs and other material copyright (c) 2001
- 2020 Gordon Barr and Gary Painter.
All rights reserved. Permission for use elsewhere normally
granted, but please
No attempt is made to infringe any existing copyrights or
trademarks. Please contact the editors in case of any queries.