71 West High Street
Opened in 1934, seating 456 in semi-stadium style arrangement.
Closed in 1998, now a nightclub.
Architect was T. Scott Sutherland.
Main exterior photo above courtesy of Norrie Mcnamee.
All archive shots below courtesy of Jim Brooks
Entrance in 1935
Exterior neon at night
View to front
View to rear
Current exterior below courtesy of Harry Rigby
Image courtesy of Harry Rigby