Playhouse / Caledonian Cinema
Opened 1935. Seated 500 + 200 (balc.). Closed 1982. Bingo
then a furniture shop
(Photos of the demolition on the Tour of Keith website)
Photo courtesy of Norrie Mcnamee.
Exterior images c.2008 courtesy of Harry Rigby - another here.
Interior photo (to rear, showing projection portholes) courtesy of David Low.
Predated the Playhouse, opening in 1926. Now an auction house.