Argyll / Eskdale
Operating in 1956. 300s
Converted into a cinema in mid 1930s; ceased to be a cinema in 1970s.
A detailed view of the entrance is available
Photos courtesy of Paul Francis, taken June 1985.
Buccleuch Hall (Milligan's Hall)
Has recently been refurbished and will soon show films again on a roll-up screen, with digital projection.
Photo courtesy of Harry Rigby