4 King St
Photo c1993 courtesy Chris Doak.
Opened 1917 for cine-variety. Full time cinema from 1930. Now on bingo.
Photo here courtesy Norrie Mcnamee.
Interior photos below c.1981 courtesy of the Scottish Screen Archive:
Opened 1930 on site of the older Grand Central of 1914. Destroyed by fire.
Opened 1914 in an old music hall of 1909. s. 1000 AKA Flea Pit. Destroyed by fire, 1930.