Back  Main Page

La Scala
Graham Road, Clydebank

Opened in 1938, seating 2,648, the tower was originally much taller, extending to around three times the current height above the auditorium roof.

Auditorium split between bingo (in stalls) and cinema (in circle) in 1969.

Closed as a cinema in 1984, the upper area is now a snooker club.

There are several archive pictures of the exterior on website - see here for example.

For older pictures, see here.

For the UCI Clydebank, see here.

Back  Main Page