Opened 1928 with 2300 seats. Closed 1961; bingo since then.
Unusuall design, entered under a railway arch with the
on the far side of the tracks!
A gallery of interior photos from September 2008 can be seen
The rear balcony seats were moved to the
in 2008 (where they have been recovered).
Pictures below c.2006 are available courtesy of Harry Rigby: