Opened 1922. Cinema seats still in balcony.
Photo courtesy of Graham Kelly. C(s)-listed Until recently a Gala bingo, in late 2009 the building was leased by the Leven Community Cinema group,
who are refurbishing and restoring the interior, and plan to re-open it as a cinema in March 2010.
Side view here.
1990s view here, courtesy of Donald Kirkbride.
Photo above and here courtesy of Harry Rigby. Open c.1938. Currently used as a Snooker club.
1990s photo here, courtesy of Donald Kirkbride. Photo here courtesy Norrie Mcnamee, 2000.
Image on the left c.1977 courtesy of Alistair Kerr.
A hall used for theatre, cinema and dancing. Full-time dance hall from 1951. Dem. 1973.
Image courtesy of Bruce Peter