Back  Main Page

Macduff Cinemas

2, Skene Street

Opened in the late 1920s by William McNab as 'The Cinema'. Bought by JB Milne, refurbished and renamed
in December 1941 as the Regal. Closed as a cinema in 1963.

Photo above courtesy of Alan Smith.
Photos below thanks to David Low and Colin Munro.

Archive images below courtesy of George Millar:

1941 Exterior

1951 Exterior

1951 Neon sign detail

Interior, 1951

Back  Main Page