Opened 1927 as Gaiety Theatre; closed 1973.
Photo above by Harry Rigby
Photo here and here courtesy of Norrie Mcnamee.
Opened circa 1925, designed by Haxton and Watson.
Remodelled (for scope?) by Haxton and Watson, 1955. Now demolished.
Photo above and here courtesy of Paul Francis.
Photo above, here and here courtesy of Paul Francis.
Archive photos below, c.1956, courtesy of George Millar: