Back  Main Page


Douglas, Main Street
<Picture courtesy of Graham Kelly>

The Douglas opened around 1927.
It closed on 24th February 1962, with a showing of 'Greyfriars Bobby'..
It was owned by the Beckenridge family, who had previously shown films in the old Town Hall.

Now shops/offices.

A view of the rear of the building can be found here.

Back  Main Page