Musselburgh Cinemas & Theatres
30-34 Bridge Street
Photo courtesy of Harry Rigby.
Opened in 1935, seating 1004. Bingo since the 70s.
Was run by the Di Rollo family.
photo of the exterior taken in the 1977, courtesy of Alistair Kerr.
Modern theatre complex. Photo courtesy Harry Rigby.
Fitted with a flown screen & digital projection to allow for film shows.
Pavilion Picture House / Arcadia
Photos courtesy of Norrie Mcnamee.
The bar on the RHS of the entrance was once the Pavilion bar.
for a photo of
the rear of the auditorium.
Now a carpet warehouse
Photo courtesy of Alistair Kerr, taken in 1977.
Central Picture House
Demolished for an extention to bus depot, 1962.
Image courtesy of the Cinema Theatre Association Archive (Tony Moss Collection)