Back  Main Page

Shotts Cinemas

Station Road

Opened 1912 in older music hall. Closed 1960.
Picture taken 2002. Now demolished.
Photo courtesy of Norrie Mcnamee.


Opened June 1939 by Millar & Walker. Arch. Lennox Paterson (or AD Haxton).
Very handsome cinema. Known locally as the 'Rega' after the last letter fell off the sign. Cl. 1970s. Demolished.

Back  Main Page