Scottish Cinemas - Stirling
Image courtesy of John Craig.
Opened 1915. Closed as cinema - reopened as Plaza dance hall, then to
demolished mid 70s.
Owned by Stirling & Variety Theatres Ltd.
specified, all photographs and other material copyright (c) 2001
- 2020 Gordon Barr and Gary Painter.
All rights reserved. Permission for use elsewhere normally
granted, but please
No attempt is made to infringe any existing copyrights or
trademarks. Please contact the editors
in case of any queries.