Scottish Cinemas and Theatres

Scottish Cinemas - Stirling

Back  Main Page

The Queens
Queen St.

Opened 1928. Closed as cinema then used as furniture warehouse. Demolished mid 80s
(Archive photos of the demolition here, courtesy of Hugh Thomson)

Opening advert and images below courtesy
Murray Thomson and Sam Hayward


Back  Main Page

Unless otherwise specified, all photographs and other material copyright (c) 2001 - 2020 Gordon Barr and Gary Painter.
All rights reserved. Permission for use elsewhere normally granted, but please ask first
No attempt is made to infringe any existing copyrights or trademarks. Please contact the editors in case of any queries.