Ryan Centre Cinema/Theatre
Part of a leisure centre complex.
Designed by James McKissack in 1931, as part of entertainment complex inclusing a dance hall and restaurant.
Original seating was for 1,174. Closed to film in August 1976, and has since been demolished.
St. Andrews Street
A cinema on this site was operating as early as 1914; as a film was made for it
(now in Scottish Screen Archive).
Now demolished, these photos are from June 1985, and courtesy of Paul Francis.