Back Main Page
177, Weir Street
Image courtesy of Chris Doak.
Opened in 1923 by James Hamilton in an old cork factory. Designed by
Eric Sutherland to seat 1,116. Closed in 1963, and demolished in 1965.
specified, all photographs and other material copyright (c) 2001
- 2022 Gordon Barr and Gary Painter.
All rights reserved. Permission for use elsewhere normally
granted, but please
No attempt is made to infringe any existing copyrights or
trademarks. Please contact the editors
in case of any queries.