Back Main Page
Boulevard / Vogue
2, Knightscliffe Avenue
|Opened in December 1928 by
North British Theatres Ltd. Designed by architect WB Inglis to
seat 1, 140. Sold to Singleton Cinemas Ltd, November 1938. Rebuilt
& modernised; now seating 1,470. Closed June 1959. Demolished 1960.
Photo courtesy of the Cinema Theatre Association archive.
specified, all photographs and other material copyright (c) 2001
- 2022 Gordon Barr and Gary Painter.
All rights reserved. Permission for use elsewhere normally
granted, but please
No attempt is made to infringe any existing copyrights or
trademarks. Please contact the editors
in case of any queries.