Image c.1960s. The Olympia is on the left, the Picturedrome on the right,
- with central entrance now bricked up, but the poster boards still visible on the side walls.
Opened 1910 by West of Scotland Electric Theatres, from a pre-existing hall. Architect George A Boswell. Leased to Green's from 1912 and renamed Picturedrome. Closed c.1932. Later industrial units; demolished sometime after the mid-1960s. Now a green space.
Pictured in Britain from Above collection: