Back Main Page
302, Calder Street
Opened 25.4.32 by Harry Winocour (W Regent) at back of the Govanhill Picture House
. Arch. Cowieson's. s. 1,250. Sold, 1954, to Green's. Cl. 1967. Bingo until 1972. Dem. 1981.
Photo c1980 courtesy Chris Doak.
specified, all photographs and other material copyright (c) 2001
- 2020 Gordon Barr and Gary Painter.
All rights reserved. Permission for use elsewhere normally
granted, but please
No attempt is made to infringe any existing copyrights or
trademarks. Please contact the editors
in case of any queries.