Back Main Page
Camphill Picture House
7, Baker Street
Opened in 1911 by James Hamilton. The architect was Thomas Baird, and
the building originally sat around 820. It was sold to ABC in August
1929, at which point it sat 1,200.
It was demolished after a fire in April 1931.
specified, all photographs and other material copyright (c) 2001
- 2020 Gordon Barr and Gary Painter.
All rights reserved. Permission for use elsewhere normally
granted, but please
No attempt is made to infringe any existing copyrights or
trademarks. Please contact the editors
in case of any queries.