Glasgow Cinemas - Carlton
Back Main Page
150, Castle St, Townhead
|Opened 1926 by James
Graham, and designed by architects Duff & Cairns to seat 1,619.
Sold to Glasgow and West of Scotland Theatres in April 1945. Sold to
CMA (Rank), in April 1955. Closed and demolished in 1966.
specified, all photographs and other material copyright (c) 2001
- 2020 Gordon Barr and Gary Painter.
All rights reserved. Permission for use elsewhere normally
granted, but please
No attempt is made to infringe any existing copyrights or
trademarks. Please contact the editors
in case of any queries.