Back Main Page
|Opened 1896, seating 500. Closed 1904 & building incorporated into a store.
Archive photos c1993 courtesy of Norrie Mcnamee
specified, all photographs and other material copyright (c) 2001
- 2022 Gordon Barr and Gary Painter.
All rights reserved. Permission for use elsewhere normally
granted, but please
No attempt is made to infringe any existing copyrights or
trademarks. Please contact the editors
in case of any queries.