Back Main Page
470, Cathedral Street
Image courtesy of Chris Doak.
Opened in Ocotber 1911 by the Coronation Picture House Ltd. in an old
Congregational church. Architects were Duncan and Copland, and original
seating was for 1,000. Closd in March 1912. Re-opened by the Central
Picture House Ltd; finally closed and was demolished in April 1915.
specified, all photographs and other material copyright (c) 2001
- 2022 Gordon Barr and Gary Painter.
All rights reserved. Permission for use elsewhere normally
granted, but please
No attempt is made to infringe any existing copyrights or
trademarks. Please contact the editors
in case of any queries.