Scottish Cinemas and Theatres

Crosshill Picture House

Main Page

Crosshill Picture House
488 Victoria Road


Opened in 1920 and sat 650. Closed 1952, and now used as shops.

For a current view of the rear of the exterior, click here.

Archive image below of the original frontage courtesy of Emma Mykytyn.

Main Page

Unless otherwise specified, all photographs and other material copyright (c) 2001 - 2020 Gordon Barr and Gary Painter.
All rights reserved. Permission for use elsewhere normally granted, but please ask first
No attempt is made to infringe any existing copyrights or trademarks. Please contact the editors in case of any queries.