Back Main Page
Dennistoun Picture House / East Millar St Picture House
Armadale St / Findlay Dr
Opened in 1921 by the Dennistoun Picture House Ltd. The architect was
CJ McNair, and it originally sat 1,631. Sometime known as East Millar
St Picture House. Sold to ABC in 1929.
Closed in November 1960. Demolished in 1971.
Archive interior images courtesy of 'dusashenka
specified, all photographs and other material copyright (c) 2001
- 2022 Gordon Barr and Gary Painter.
All rights reserved. Permission for use elsewhere normally
granted, but please
No attempt is made to infringe any existing copyrights or
trademarks. Please contact the editors
in case of any queries.