Back Main Page
5, Eglinton Street
Designed by James McKissack.
Opened December 1911 by Eglinton Electreum Ltd, seating 650. Closed, demolished 1955.
1920s archive shot courtesy Andy Carberry.
specified, all photographs and other material copyright (c) 2001
- 2020 Gordon Barr and Gary Painter.
All rights reserved. Permission for use elsewhere normally
granted, but please
No attempt is made to infringe any existing copyrights or
trademarks. Please contact the editors
in case of any queries.