Scottish Cinemas and Theatres

Electric Picture Palace Main Page

Electric Picture Palace
26 - 30 Maryhill Road

Electric
Image c.1930 courtesy of Rod Campbell


A small back court cinema, seating around 600, that opened in 1910. The Electric closed & the hall was demolished in 1950. Entrance now shops.
 

Main Page

Unless otherwise specified, all photographs and other material copyright (c) 2001 - 2020 Gordon Barr and Gary Painter.
All rights reserved. Permission for use elsewhere normally granted, but please ask first
No attempt is made to infringe any existing copyrights or trademarks. Please contact the editors in case of any queries.