Back Main Page
146, Kilmarnock Road
in February 1936 by Harry Winocour. Designed by architect James
McKissack to seat 1,638. Sold to Glasgow Photo Playhoouse company in
1938. Demolsihed in May 1965 for a supermarket.
Photo courtesy of Bruce Peter.
specified, all photographs and other material copyright (c) 2001
- 2020 Gordon Barr and Gary Painter.
All rights reserved. Permission for use elsewhere normally
granted, but please
No attempt is made to infringe any existing copyrights or
trademarks. Please contact the editors
in case of any queries.