Back Main Page
Empire Electric Picture Palace
Opened 5.10.09 by Empire Picture Palace Ltd. Closed 1925. Working men's club until demolition in 1983.
Photo c1980 courtesy Chris Doak.
specified, all photographs and other material copyright (c) 2001
- 2022 Gordon Barr and Gary Painter.
All rights reserved. Permission for use elsewhere normally
granted, but please
No attempt is made to infringe any existing copyrights or
trademarks. Please contact the editors
in case of any queries.