Back Main Page
243, Parliamentary Road
Image courtesy of Chris Doak.
Opned in 1922 by Albert Pictures Ltd., behind tenements. Architects
were Duff & Cairns, and seating was for 1,040. Closed then
demolished in 1964 for road-building.
Photo below courtesy of the Cinema Theatre Association Archive - Tony Moss Collection
specified, all photographs and other material copyright (c) 2001
- 2022 Gordon Barr and Gary Painter.
All rights reserved. Permission for use elsewhere normally
granted, but please
No attempt is made to infringe any existing copyrights or
trademarks. Please contact the editors
in case of any queries.